This is my NaNoWriMo blog. Whenever I start working on a big project, smaller easier (well, allegedly so) ideas seem to come flocking my way, screeching " Me! Me! Write me now! ", so I figured I needed a place to keep them while November runs its course. This way they get to be in the limelight for a short while, and I get to type with my fingers intact (I mean it, their beaks are sharp and full of teeth). I might be going deaf in one ear though.
Frankly, the ways in which fate works are not so much mysterious as they are annoying. You go "No, Fate, please, don't do this!", and Fate is all "TADA! Oh, look, it's DONE!".
A (formerly?) secondary character went full-on Lady Macbeth on me all of the sudden. I am shell-shocked, terrified and weirdly proud. In other news, this is my fifth cuppa of tea. Can't stop, won't stop. Unexpected, but not at all unwelcome day-off gives me life. There will be some stories tomorrow. Probably.
Comments
Post a Comment